Helping you make the most of your money through tailored financial planning
To help you achieve your financial goals, we strongly believe it’s crucial to work alongside the right financial adviser
Whether your needs are simple or more complex, short or long term, we’re well placed to help you with:
- financial planning to help you achieve your goals, both now and in the future;
- making the most of your savings and investments;
- preserving your wealth and protecting your bloodline through the use of trusts and inheritance tax planning;
- pension advice and retirement planning to allow you get the most out of your pension fund(s) and other savings and investments;
- mortgage advice and support for first-time buyers, re-mortgaging, and buy-to-let/investment properties;
- protecting you and your family against unforeseen circumstances, this could include a lump sum payment in the event of your death or if you were unable to work due to a serious illness; and
- comprehensive personal insurance, such as motor, house or travel insurance, to protect what matters to you.
We will work together to build a financial plan that is tailored to your needs. This will help you to make informed decisions about your financial future.
Find the right financial adviser for you by using the ‘find me an adviser’ search tool or contact us to see how we can help you.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There will be a fee for mortgage advice which will depend on the amount you are looking to borrow, your requirements and circumstances. Our fee is typically £495 and we may also receive commission from the lender. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some aspects of buy-to-let mortgages.