Helping you to invest in your future
When you own assets and a certain level of wealth, you can reach trigger points in your life. Points where you recognise that you need serious financial advice.
We understand that your finances are specific to you, so at the heart of how we work is a financial plan that we will develop with you, based on your goals and ambitions.
We believe that everyone should have a financial plan whatever their stage in life, because it allows decision making to be so much easier. Once your plan is in place, we’re committed to working with you to help review it and keep it on track.
Our first question is always, ‘What would you like your money to do for you?’
To find out, we’ll meet with you to discover
1. your priorities and what makes you tick
2. what your goals and ambitions are
3. who you care deeply about, and what you’d like to do for them
4. what it would take to do what you want, without ever running out of money
5. the level of risk, if any, that you feel comfortable with.
This all-important ‘getting to know you’ discovery service is free. Should you decide to work with us, we’d agree costs with you before we go ahead.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.