Working with you to provide financial advice to your clients and your employees
We believe financial planning can change lives and help people achieve their goals.
Over the years, we’ve worked with a range of firms that share our values to offer expert financial advice to their clients and employees. Choosing to work with a financial adviser can enhance your proposition and help individuals work towards their personal goals.
We work hard to provide the best outcomes for our partners and their members, clients and employees. This means playing a crucial role in achieving aspirations from a personal perspective and creating sustainable, long-term revenue for our partners.
Our professional partnerships focus on businesses that offer services that complement and share our values. Firms that have elected to work with a financial adviser through Foster Denovo in the past include:
- membership organisations, such as ACEVO and Unbiased;
- large consultancies covering tax, audit and accountancy;
- law firms and solicitors;
- professional services companies; and
- product providers.
Why partner with Foster Denovo?
In most cases, we provide access to financial advice to our partners’ members, clients or employees. We also offer an employee benefit and pension consultancy service for corporate clients. However, as a medium-sized business, we’re able to take a flexible approach. If you have certain goals in mind, we can work with you to create an offering that matches these ambitions.
We’ve been working with some of our partners for a number of years. As a result, we already have the infrastructure in place, ready to deliver financial services efficiently and effectively. When working with us, you’ll benefit from:
- our centralised customer relationship management (CRM) team managing any inbound enquiry from your clients, employees or members. This will include setting up face-to-face, Skype or phone meetings with a qualified financial adviser, as required, so you won’t have to deal with admin;
- our financial advisers being supported by a centralised admin and paraplanning team. As a result, you can rest assured that the advice and service given will be consistently high quality;
- a robust process that actively monitors client feedback. This allows us to respond to client feedback and deliver positive experiences; and
- honest feedback and management information delivered to you at regular intervals. This means we’re able to continually monitor and refine our service whilst responding to your changing needs.
What can you expect from our partnership?
We understand that choosing to refer clients or work with a partner to enhance the benefits offered to members or employees can be difficult. You want to make sure that partnerships reflect your values and add value.
Our client-focused approach has led to us establishing a reputation for delivering a service that adds value to our clients. Find out more about what our clients think of us and the way we work with clients.
Find out more about working with a financial adviser
If you’d like to learn more about working with Foster Denovo, please contact us by:
- email: email@example.com; or
- phone: 0330 332 7866.
Calls are charged at your standard landline rate.
In addition, some of our financial advisers have also established their own network of referral partners, often with local firms of solicitors, accountants, currency brokers and estate agents. If you’d like to explore this type of opportunity, do get in touch with us.