Partnering with you to provide expert financial advice to your clients
Our clients are at the heart of all we do and we enjoy creating professional partnerships with businesses that share a similar philosophy
We work hard to provide added value and the best outcomes for our partners and their clients or members; helping to deliver clients’ goals and aspirations, and sustainable, long-term revenue for our partners.
We typically create professional partnerships with businesses who offer services that complement ours. This includes membership organisations, such as ACEVO, the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations and Unbiased, as well as large consultancies; tax, audit and accountancy practices; law firms and solicitors; professional service companies and product providers.
In most cases, we provide access to financial advice for their members or clients. And for others, we offer an employee benefit and pension consultancy service for their corporate or small business clients.
We’ve been working with some of these organisations for a number of years. So, we already have the infrastructure in place, ready to deliver these services. And as a medium sized business, we’re flexible in our approach. So if we need to adjust our offering to meet a partner’s needs; we can.
What can you expect when you partner with us?
- Our centralised CRM team manages any in-bound client/employee/member enquiry, setting up face to face/Skype or phone meetings, as required, with a qualified financial adviser.
- Our financial advisers are supported by our centralised admin and paraplanning teams.
- This means that all enquiries, admin and paraplanning are managed centrally, allowing us to provide a consistently high level of service.
- Our robust processes and client feedback ensures clients receive a positive experience.
- We make sure we give open and honest feedback and MI to our partners; enabling us to continually monitor and refine our service.
We want to know what clients think of us. So, we monitor our Net Promoter Score, both on individual processes and across the company.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is calculated by working out the percentage of your promoters and deducting the percentage of your detractors. A positive Net Promoter Score is what you want to achieve and theory states that a score of +50 or above is outstanding.
So we ask the Net Promoter Score question at every opportunity – ‘How likely is that you would recommend Foster Denovo to a friend or colleague?’ – and we’re absolutely delighted with the results. You can read our latest results here.
Find out more
If you’d like to know more, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0330 332 7866*.
*Calls are charged at your standard landline rate.
In addition, some of our financial advisers have established their own network of referral partners, often with local firms of solicitors, accountants, currency brokers and estate agents. If you’d like to explore this type of opportunity, why not get in touch with us.