Helping you make the most of your money through tailored financial planning
To help you achieve your financial goals, we strongly believe it’s crucial to work alongside the right financial adviser
Whether your needs are simple or more complex, short or long term, we’re well placed to help you with:
- financial planning, using cash flow modelling, to help make sure you have enough money to realistically reach your goals now and in the future;
- preserving your established wealth and protecting your bloodline through the use of trusts and inheritance planning;
- advising on a single aspect of advice, such as maximising your Individual Savings Allowance (ISA) or investing for something specific, such as school fees planning;
- optimising your tax allowances;
- making your money work harder through savings and investment solutions tailored to your needs;
- pension advice and retirement planning to help you achieve the lifestyle in retirement you would like;
- at-retirement advice and help navigating pension freedoms, to make sure you access your pensions, savings and investments in the most tax efficient way;
- independent mortgage advice and support for first-time buyers, re-mortgaging, and buy-to-let/investment properties;
- protecting you and your family against unforeseen circumstances, this could include a lump sum payment to you or your loved ones in the event of your death, or if you were unable to work due to a serious illness; and
- comprehensive personal insurance, especially suitable if your personal circumstances are a little more complex.
Ideally, we want to work with you over the long-term, helping you with your ongoing financial journey. Together we’ll work to build a plan that is tailored to your immediate needs, as well as your longer-term financial goals. We’ll use cashflow modelling (lifetime financial planning), demonstrating your cash flow and net worth now, and what it may look like in the future, and we’ll use advanced financial planning tools to help build a bespoke investment portfolio based on your attitude to investment risk and timescales. And each year, if you choose, we’ll continue to review your plan, and the products in place, making sure it continues to be in line with your circumstances.
Most of our advisers choose to work within our far reaching restricted investment proposition. You’ll benefit from access to a thoroughly researched and extensive range of investment solutions, overseen by our dedicated investment committee.
What to do next
If you’d like to learn more, or would like to book an initial Discovery meeting at no cost to you , contact us today.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There will be a fee for mortgage advice which will depend on the amount you are looking to borrow, your requirements and circumstances. Our fee is typically £495 and we may also receive commission from the lender. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some aspects of buy-to-let mortgages. Accessing pension benefits early may impact on levels of retirement income and is not suitable for everyone. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.