Tailored wealth management
When you own assets and a certain level of wealth, you can reach trigger points in your life. Points where you recognise that you need serious financial advice.
We understand that your finances are specific to you, so we’d work together to help you manage and preserve your established wealth, as well as plan your financial future.
Our first question is always, ‘What would you like your money to do for you?’
To find out, we’ll meet with you to discover:
1. your priorities and what makes you tick;
2. what your goals and ambitions are;
3. who you care deeply about, and what you’d like to do for them;
4. how we can plan to protect, preserve and grow your wealth, with those you love in mind;
5. what it would take to realise your dreams, without ever running out of money; and
6. the level of investment risk, if any, that you feel comfortable with.
This all-important ‘getting to know you’ discovery service is at no cost to you. Should you decide to work with us, we’d agree costs with you before we go ahead.
Over 95% of our clients come to us through personal recommendation.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.