Business Operations Assistant NR21029
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 05 August 2021
Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, this wide and varied role will play a vital part in supporting the delivery, development and efficiency of services and processes our clients and Partners.
Supporting the HOB across all business functions, the successful candidate will provide high quality data collation and reporting, general administration and diary management. This role will suit a diligent, highly organised and proactive individual who is keen to develop strong and meaningful relationships as well as develop in their career.
This role can be based either from London or Weybridge offices with some travel required between the two.
- Collating information, proof reading and producing meaningful reports, including Board reports, using Excel and Word.
- Managing small operational projects.
- Writing minutes and actions, circulating and managing any action logs for progress.
- Diary management and managing some email inboxes and answering on behalf of Head of Ops.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Ad hoc requests in line with job level.
- Business related degree (2:1 or above).
- Proven experience of analysing information and producing meaningful management information and reporting.
- Strong understanding of Excel including formulas and pivot tables.
- Creating engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Team player and great at building working relationships with colleagues.
- Financial services experience & iO knowledge (desirable)
- Experience supporting a senior manager with general administration and diary management.
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Hybrid working with options for home working and flexible hours.
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.