Business Quality Executive 21064
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
About your role
This role is to carry out the supervision and support of Foster Denovo’s growth strategy.
It will involve working closely with new Partners (financial advisers) in the business, via recruitment or acquisition, to ensure that their induction, onboarding and progress through to Competent Adviser Status is progressive and developmental.
A strong understanding of Foster Denovo’s processes and policies will be required to ensure that full support can be provided to new Partners ensuring that their business standards become and remain to a very high standard.
The individual will be involved in the recruitment process in relation to administering and invigilating knowledge testing and assessing skills via role play.
The role will facilitate the Foster Denovo New Partner Academy taking individuals through a set program to become authorised Investment, Mortgage or Protection Partners (or a combination).
The Business Quality Executive will be the ‘go to person’ and should be indispensable to new Partners joining Foster Denovo.
The BQE will ensure the application of the Company’s T&C Scheme, including supervision, skills training and assessments and monitoring of standards for new and experienced Partners.
Training Partners and Staff to ensure new processes are fully embedded and adhered to.
Working within the BQE team to provide holiday and sickness cover as well as supporting other members of the team.
- Excellent knowledge of FDL’s advice and other business processes.
- Know T&C requirements and Compliance provisions as applied in FDL’s processes.
- Understand the products that may feature in the advice process.
- Knowledge of personal and business development.
- Able to communicate with Partners and Staff at all levels of the business.
- Able to use major software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Research/Analysis tools and become competent in the FDL Compliance Data base
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.