Client Experience Administrator NR 21053
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022
Join us as a CEA and take your first steps towards a career in financial planning. In this entry level role you will learn the ins and outs of the financial services, regulations and processes. We will nurture your natural talents whilst developing your skills and helping you strive towards your goals.
We are looking for driven, passionate individuals with a desire to learn and provide an excellent level of client service. The successful candidate will have the ability to work within a team but can also progress their work autonomously.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
- Deal with client and provider correspondence.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
- Attention to detail and high standards of work
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Hybrid working with options for home working and flexible hours.
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into con