Client Experience Coordinator (Group Risk and Healthcare) NR21015
Application Deadline: 23 April 2021
Our Group Risk and Healthcare division is recruiting for an administrator to join their busy team in Weybridge. The role will involve regular client contact as well as back-office administration and support to Partners, Advisers, and the broader team on existing business.
An exceptional telephone manner is essential, as is the ability to build rapport with clients while providing excellent service. Previous experience working in a similar business or insurer is desirable but not essential.
- Provide administrative support to help the management of Risk/ Healthcare scheme portfolios for a range of corporate clients.
- Assisting with queries from clients, advisers or partners.
- Collating quotes from insurers and completing quote summary for the Adviser.
- Managing the invoicing process, including chasing unpaid invoices and liaising with our Finance Team where necessary.
- Maintain client records and data in line with Secondsight systems and protocols.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including renewal accounts, membership data, market reviews, claims and medical underwriting processing.
- Independently respond to inbound telephone or email queries from both clients, employees, and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping colleagues informed as appropriate.
- Support with the re-broking and reviewing of schemes.
- A positive, friendly service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who is aware of the important role played by advisers in providing advice.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record working in a client focused administrative role
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- High attention to detail and follow through.
- Takes personal responsibility for maintaining own professional development Confident and approachable
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.