Client Experience Coordinator (Part-Time) 21014
Application Deadline: 21 April 2021
Working within our corporate employee benefits team, you will provide essential back-office administration and support to one of our Client Relationship Managers and the broader team on existing business.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will liaise with our clients, partners, and 3rd party providers on a regular basis. You will also have a strong client-centric focus as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
This is a part-time role for 19 hours per week.
- Provide administrative support to help the management of Pension schemes for a range of corporate clients.
- Assisting with queries from clients, advisers, or partners.
- Liaise with product providers to obtain data required.
- Maintain client records and data in line with Secondsight systems and protocols.
- Booking meetings with our Employee Benefit Advisers for employees of our corporate clients.
- Provide meeting packs for our Employee Benefits Advisers and deal with completed packs post meeting.
- Deal with submission to Sales Support of Group Personal Pensions.
- Process leavers and joiners for pension schemes.
- Deal with incoming post, scanning and sending documents to providers.
- A positive, friendly service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who is aware of the important role played by advisers in providing advice.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record working in a client focused administrative role.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Previous experience within Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy, or IFA environment (Desirable).
- Knowledge of Pension products (Desirable).
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.