Client Experience Executive (12 Month Fixed Term) NR20037
Application Deadline: 19 December 2020
As part of our Private Client team you will play essential role in our centralised support to our financial advisers. We are looking for an organised and driven individual passionate about providing a first class service to clients. This role is client facing and is essential in ensuring we continue to deliver high levels of customer service and support to our financial advisers and clients.
A high attention to detail will be key as you will deal with complex financial transactions for pensions and investments.
- Be the first point of contact for clients delivering first class professional service.
- Manage relationships with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential issues.
- Collate all documentation and prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input any electronic applications forms as required.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements.
- Input all client information into Intelligent Office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.