Client Experience Executive (Employee Benefits) NR21006
Application Deadline: 21 March 2021
Foster Denovo is looking for an organised and driven individual to join our administrative team. This role is client facing and is essential in ensuring we continue to deliver high levels of customer service and support to our advisers and clients.
A high attention to detail will be key as you will deal with complex financial transactions for pensions and investments.
About your role:
- To organise 1-2-1 meetings and Presentations including sending invitations, booking rooms etc.
- To build booking pages in ScheduleOnce and use the system to run a day of consultancy meetings
- Work directly with HR teams to provide them with whatever they may need
- To build Presentations from a deck of approved slides provided
- To obtain valuations, contribution breakdowns etc. from either an insurers online system or by ordering via telephone
- To issue leaver packs to staff that have left employment
- To build a relationship with your client so they are always comfortable asking you for help, no matter the circumstances.
- To set up workflow within Intelligent office so it can manage your workload
- To work from tasks sent to you via Asana
- Put together packs for adviser meetings
- Send regular communications and updates to corporate clients.
- To produce invoices for our clients as and when required and chase any outstanding invoices after 30 days
- Assist with the production of monthly MI by maintaining central spreadsheets and activity log.
- Experience working within a Client Experience environment.
- Experience in the Employee Benefits market including knowledge of GPP, autoenrollment, DB, DC and salary sacrifice schemes.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office (IO) (desirable).
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills.
- Confident and approachable
- Extremely well organised
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.