Client Experience Executive (Employee Benefits) NR21085
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Working within one of our dedicated Employee Benefits pods, you will play a vital role in delievering the exceptional service our clients expect.
You will ideally have a background within a similar employee benefits business or have worked for a provider. You must have exceptional attention to details as well as a drive to provide a high-level service to our clients.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including renewal accounts, membership data, market reviews, claims and medical underwriting processing.
- Maintain client records and data in line with Secondsight systems and protocols.
- Financial services or employee benefits experience is essential.
- Previous experience of delivering an exceptional client experience within an Employee Benefits or Pensions administration role.
- Knowledge of group personal pension schemes and salary sacrifice is desirable.
- Knowledge of pension, group risk and healthcare schemes.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Broad understanding of Financial Services, including Employee Benefits and Individual advice.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple teams, to ensure good client outcomes & efficiencies.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
About Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.