Client Experience Executive (Private Wealth) NR21096
Application Deadline: 04 September 2022
Our Private Wealth division in Weybridge are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join their busy team. Specialising in offering boutique and tailored advice to individuals and their families, you will be part of a team providing first-class service and dedicated support to our clients. You will have previous experience working within an advisory environment as well as demonstrable knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Following the Business submission process, collate and check all documentation and ensure that the submission is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all client information and documentation has been scanned and input into the back office system and check all requirements have been met.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be confident in raising queries and seek further information or clarity to ensure accuracy levels are maintained.
- Manage internal relationships with platform operations team and also with Partners and their CEEs.
- Prepare valuations and an analysis of client’s existing portfolio / holdings using the Fastrak reporting system.
- Produce annual reviews portfolio analysis reports.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure client history is maintained.
- Provide general day to day support to the Private Wealth Practice Manager and all relevant Partners.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Good broad knowledge of financial services processes.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and Partners.
- High degree of IT literacy, ability to learn and use specialist reporting applications.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Able to work on your own, and diligently follow processes.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers.
- Experience of working with Intelligent Office, Assureweb and Voyant (desirable)
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients (desirable)
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.