Client Experience Executive (Private Wealth) NR20039
Application Deadline: 06 December 2020
Our Private Wealth division in Weybridge are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join their busy team. Specialising in offering boutique and tailored advice to individuals and their families, you will be part of a team providing first-class service and dedicated support to our clients. You will have previous experience working within an advisory environment as well as demonstrable knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and Compliance processes in which Foster Denovo operate.
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
- To familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalised service.
- Prepare information packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the client history is up to date.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers.
- Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input any electronic applications forms as required.
- Liaise with product providers and the commission department to resolve case and commission queries.
- Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential slippages.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Good broad knowledge of financial services processes.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and Partners.
- High degree of IT literacy, ability to learn and use specialist reporting applications.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Able to work on your own, and diligently follow processes.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers.
- Experience of working with Intelligent Office, Assureweb and Voyant (desirable)
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients (desirable)
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.