Client Experience Team Leader 21016
Application Deadline: 24 April 2021
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a solutions-based, commercially aware attitude to lead a team of 12. Supporting the Private Client Services Manager, you will build relationships with our advisers, who put their faith in your ability to do the right thing for them and their clients.
Within this role you will assist our financial advisers with meeting preparation and follow up of consultancy days and well as ongoing services to their clients. Leading from the front, you will proactively manage allocation of tasks and workflow as well as dealing directly with our advisers and key stakeholders. Previous experience of managing a team within a financial services environment is essential.
- To provide an administration and support service to a group of Partners and their clients by completing the role of a Client Experience Executive alongside the team leader responsibilities
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
- To effectively Line Manage a group of CEE’s to provide a consistently high quality of service within service standards. This involves effective performance management through continuous business objectives.
- Identify efficiencies or enhanced services by proactively obtaining feedback from Partners and Clients to ensure that the team continue to develop and delight clients.
- Work with the PCS Manager to implement and manage service standards within the team so that Partners can manage their client’s expectations.
- Previous experience managing and developing a client focused motivated team of administrators to deliver an outstanding client experience to Advisers and their clients.
- Broad knowledge of investments and pensions and a thorough understanding of the financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels.
- Ability to think laterally, challenge current process, and find ways to improve the service.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.