Client Relationship Executive 21133
Application Deadline: 30 March 2023
To act as a client’s main point of contact, providing a 5* level of service as standard to both the client and Partner you’re working with.
A key part of this role is to work with main contacts at each client location (such as HR teams) in order to organize regular meetings and presentations.
You will be working for one Partner and two relationship managers who will both be providing work for you to complete so managing workload and their expectations is very important.
You will need the ability to adapt your level of involvement from one client to the next based upon their client status and juggle numerous jobs at one time.
- To organise 1-2-1 meetings and Presentations including sending invitations, booking rooms etc.
- Work directly with HR teams to provide them with whatever they may need and hold client meetings
- To build Presentations from a deck of approved slides provided
- To obtain valuations, contribution breakdowns etc. from either an insurers online system or by ordering via telephone
- To build a relationship with your client so they are always comfortable asking you for help, no matter the circumstances and be the first contact point with clients.
- To set up workflow within Intelligent office so it can manage your workload and to put together packs for adviser meetings
- Provide support to Practice Manager and Practice Director where appropriate
- Send regular communications and updates to corporate clients.
- To produce invoices for our clients as and when required and chase any outstanding invoices after 30 days and be responsible for income tracking
- Assist with the production of monthly MI by maintaining central spreadsheets and activity log.
- To continuously meet Fit & Proper and TCF requirements, fully participating in appropriate training, competence and development initiatives.
- Develop an understanding of the ethos, values and strategy of Secondsight and Foster Denovo.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator’s Fit & Proper requirements.
In line with Foster Denovo’s service excellence programme, they will be expected to provide exceptional client service at all times. They will be required to keep up to date with all relevant organisational training and best practice to enable this standard to be met.
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.