Employee Benefits Adviser NR21072
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
An exciting time to join us as an Employee Benefits Adviser managing an existing client bank whilst being supported by an established team.
As an experienced employee benefits adviser, you will have a wide knowledge of products and benefits including Group Pension & Group Risk.
You will be a conscientious, confident individual with the ability to create and manage quality client relationships. Working alongside the Business Development Director, you will continue to provide the excellent service our clients expect as well as generating and building your own business.
- To provide friendly and engaging first class advice and service to our clients and their employees, following our ethos of putting our clients at the heart of our service.
- Conduct one–to-one advice meetings with employees regarding their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits (if applicable) using our cashflow modelling software.
- To be able to explain complex financial jargon in plain English.
- Conduct and follow the Secondsight EB Advice process.
- Be responsible for hosting and presenting financial wellbeing presentations and tutorials on a variety of financial planning topics, including retirement planning, to groups of differing sizes.
- Answer member queries via email and telephone.
- Be proficient at using our cashflow modelling software.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Experienced in a wide range of employee benefits products including group pensions & group risk products.
- Ability to create and manage quality client relationships.
- Confident & Personable with excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of fee based negotiation with employers and corporate clients.
- Desire to maintain knowledge of industry developments.
- Capable of developing relationships with providers and leveraging these when required.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Income protection;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Delivering an outstanding client experience is our guiding value and underpins our entire approach to business. Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.