Financial Planning Administrator NR20041
Application Deadline: 17 December 2020
Our Essex office are currently seeking an experienced financial planning administrator. You will be part of a team providing exceptional holistic financial planning to a wide range of individuals and their families. Foster Denovo is passionate about providing a first class services to our clients by building long-term, pro-active and professional relationships.
We are looking for a driven, professional and dedicated individual with excellent working knowledge of pensions and investments. You will have a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Manage relationship with Partners and become their first point of contact on any queries.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input any electronic applications forms as required.
- Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential issues.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back-office system and scan other documents as required.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Proven track record of conducting research and compiling quality strategy and recommendation Holistic reports that are client friendly and meet compliance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of research tools such as Assureweb, Defaqto, Trustnet and Analytics.
- Undertaking cash flow modelling.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Good knowledge of pensions, investments and protection.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and work colleagues, via telephone and email.
- Experience of working with Intelligent Office, Assureweb and Voyant. (Desirable)
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients. (Desirable)
- Proven track record of developing relationships with providers and leveraging these when required. (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Accuracy and consistency of output.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
About Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.