Group Risk & Healthcare Administrator (Client Experience Executive) NR21083
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 30 July 2022
Foster Denovo is looking for an experienced Group Risk and Healthcare Administrator to join our busy team. As part of our centralised Group Risk & Healthcare team, you will work closely with our partners to manage existing clients as well support the development of new opportunities. The role will involve regular client contact as well as back office administration and providing support to Advisers on existing and new business.
You will need to be highly numerate, personable and extremely thorough as well strong desire to provide an excellent client service.
This role could be based from either our London or Weybridge office with some fleixble working options.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including renewal accounts, membership data, market reviews, claims and medical underwriting processing.
- Maintain client records and data in line with Secondsight systems and protocols.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping Advisers informed as appropriate.
- Support Advisers with the re-broking and reviewing of schemes.
- Collate market review information, negotiate with insurers and draft renewal reports/ emails.
- 1-2+ year’s industry experience within Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy or IFA environment.
- Intermediate working knowledge and understanding of Group Risk and/ or Healthcare Products
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook with an emphasis on Excel data manipulation.
- Achieved or working towards CII IF7 and GR1 qualifications (Desirable).
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.