Group Risk and Healthcare Adviser NR20031
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 03 October 2020
Foster Denovo intends to further develop the Group Risk & Healthcare area of the business by providing support to Partners from a centralised team. The proposition allows Partners to utilise the team to manage existing Group Risk & Healthcare schemes as well as support the development of new opportunities.
Working in a team of 6 advisers, the role is to support Partners to manage an existing portfolio of Group Risk & Healthcare clients. The role will involve regular client contact as well as back office administration, and providing support to Advisers on existing and new business. This role may be suitable for a junior consultant or someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Overall responsibility for a block of Group Risk/ Healthcare schemes for a range of corporate clients, which will include:
- Client fact finds and initial advice calls and meetings
- The preparation of quote specifications, review of quotations, negotiation with insurers and preparation of review/renewal reports.
- Sign off Executives Advice reports where required
- Answering and dealing with inbound calls from clients, employees and benefit providers.
- Management of the new business process for leads
- Assist Head of GR&W with implementation of processes for team
- Assist with training of new team members and upskilling junior members of the team.
- To continuously meet the regulator’s Fit & Proper requirements.
- Previous experience working within an Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy or Financial Advisory environment as a Group Risk Adviser or associate consultant.
- Industry examinations – CII IF1 GR1 & IF7.
- Excellent understanding of Group Risk and Healthcare products and the respective markets.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Income protection;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Delivering an outstanding client experience is our guiding value and underpins our entire approach to business. Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.