Investments Administrator NR20027
Application Deadline: 29 August 2020
Foster Denovo is looking for an organised and driven individual to join our private client administrative team. This role is client facing and is essential in ensuring we continue to deliver high levels of customer service and support to our advisers and clients. This role is a hybrid position working both with our Clearview platform team as well as private client administering pensions and investments.
A high attention to detail will be key as you will deal with complex financial transactions for pensions and investments.
- Provide oversight and final approval to the Clearview platform trades placed, to ensure their accuracy and report as necessary, cross checking against investment instructions as required. Raise any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Following the Business submission process, collate and check all documentation and ensure that the submission is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all client information and documentation has been scanned and input into the back office system and check all requirements have been met.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be confident in raising queries and seek further information or clarity to ensure accuracy levels are maintained.
- Manage internal relationships with platform operations team and also with Partners and their CEEs.
- Provide general day to day support to the Private Client Services Manager and all relevant Partners..
To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- High degree of IT literacy, ability to learn and use specialist platform trading applications.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Good broad knowledge of financial services processes.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, Partners.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.