Learning and Development 21104
Application Deadline: 31 December 2022
Reporting directly to our Client Experience Team Leader, the role is to help us to deliver Foster Denovo’s Client Services Proposition by delivering a first class support service to Private Client Partners.and their clients.
- Prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
- Deal with client and provider correspondence.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
In line with Foster Denovo’s service excellence programme, they will be expected to provide exceptional client service at all times. They will be required to keep up to date with all relevant organisational training and best practice to enable this standard to be met.
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.