Marketing Executive NR21013
Application Deadline: 23 April 2021
Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you to join the marketing team of a multi-award-winning firm of financial advisers.
In this role you will be working as part of a busy, friendly and supportive marketing team and will be involved in a range of marketing activities including website content, literature creation, branding, social media, campaigns and internal communications.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multi task and offers an exceptional attention to detail whilst being driven to deadlines.
- Helping with the creation and delivery of key marketing plans and projects within Foster Denovo;
- Liaising with Partners and members of the management team, then creating relevant literature and providing marketing support where necessary;
- Liaising and working with external agencies including design, printing and PR;
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing production and updating of regular marketing documents;
- Work with our PR agency to create engaging content for the press and manage comment requests on a daily basis;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills. Able to write compelling content in plain English and avoid unnecessary use of jargon.
- Be a self-starter and happy to work using own initiative and independently as well as in a team.
- Confident in your own abilities and keen to improve our service.
- Creative, enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- Good knowledge of design packages (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.