Application Deadline: 29 August 2020
Qualified Mortgage Adviser looking to join a top financial services company?
We are seeking an experienced Mortgage Adviser to work alongside a very established practise within Foster Denovo. You will be based within our Newcastle office to deliver a first class Foster Denovo mortgage service. You will be required to manage existing client relationships along with generating revenue through the acquisition of new mortgage clients, both self-generated and through leads.
A key part of this role is to provide telephone and where appropriate, face to face, mortgage and protection advice to clients. To understand their circumstances and mortgage and protection requirements and to research and present solutions to meet their requirements. To articulate clearly the cost of advice and ensure an outstanding client experience.
- Developing new and existing mortgage relationships, mainly via introductions from our strategic relationships and Employee Benefits (EB) clients.
- Effective conversion of new leads into Foster Denovo clients.
- Ensuring at all times, clients receive a great customer experience and are delighted to do business with us - as demonstrated by client feedback and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Effective use of the Foster Denovo advice process and proposition, following all service standards and procedures.
- Demonstrating that quality advice is being offered to our clients at all times, ensuring all client files are maintained to Foster Denovo compliance standards.
- Acting as a Mortgage Adviser in accordance with Foster Denovo’s procedures and FCA rules.
- Extensive knowledge, experience and proven success as a Mortgage and protection Adviser.
- Experience generating revenue through the acquisition of new mortgage clients both self-generated and through leads.
- Proven track record of cross selling mortgage related products such as protection, general insurance etc.
- CeMap or equivalent
- Relationship and rapport building skills.
- Confident & Personable
- Personable and able to use initiative.
- Able to understand the goals and aspirations of our clients
- Energetic in approach
About Foster Denovo
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations.It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.