Paraplanner Team Leader (NR 20025)
Application Deadline: 19 July 2020
We are seeking a Level 4 qualified, experienced paraplanner to lead a team delivering a first class research and report writing service to our Partners. You will have experience of team management and mentoring of people as well as a proven track record of managing relationships with clients and partners.
If you a senior paraplanner looking for the next step in your career in a supportive and friendly environment please apply below.
- Writing recommendation and strategy reports in line with FD’s restricted proposition (where appropriate).
- Providing regular updates to the Partner on their cases with the team.
- Dealing with Partners on a day to day basis and assisting with tasking in new cases to the team as required.
- Dealing with compliance on cases which require pre-approval.
- Undertaking cash flow modelling.
- Line management of a client focused motivated team of paraplanners.
- Work closely with Private Client Services Manager contributing ideas and best practice.
- Level 4 qualified (level 6 desirable)
- Previous experience working as a strong Paraplanner within an advisory environment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of paraplanning pre and post retirement scenarios (including pension transfers), investments, protection and taxation.
- Proven track record of balancing commercial needs with compliance requirements.
- Experience of team management and/or mentoring, coaching of people including performance management.
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations with Partners /Advisers and being able to influence and develop relationships.
- Solutions orientated and articulate communicator.
- Excellent at prioritising and organisation, whilst staying focused under pressure.
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Income protection;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); plus
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Delivering an outstanding client experience is our guiding value and underpins our entire approach to business. Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.