Application Deadline: 31 August 2021
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Paraplanner to work in a small 'pod' in our Weybridge location. You will support 4 of our financial advisers delivering a first class research and report writing service. You will have a good knowledge of taxation, investments and retirement planning, necessary to put together key research and insightful reports for our advisers.
You will be working in a rewarding and friendly environment, where you will be actively encouraged to develop your skills, and to become more knowledgeable in all aspects of financial planning.
- Writing recommendation and strategy reports in line with FD’s restricted proposition (where appropriate).
- Undertaking cash flow modelling.
- Provide regular updates to the Partners on the progress of their cases so that they feel in control and can manage client expectations.
- Work closely with other Paraplanners and Head of Paraplanning to share ideas and best practice, including assisting Manager with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any process improvements that can be made.
- Dealing with compliance on cases which require pre-approval.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Income protection;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); plus
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Hybrid, flexible working.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees. Delivering an outstanding client experience is our guiding value and underpins our entire approach to business.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.