Pensions Project Coordinator NR20038
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 06 December 2020
Working within the corporate pensions team you will play a critical role in providing outstanding and seamless service when delivering projects to our corporate clients. As part of our Secondsight Employee Benefits business you will help to deliver our proposition by providing a high-quality administration and support service to the Innovation and Delivery team as well as the Project Managers.
This role is suited to someone with experience working in an employee benefits or cooperate pensions environment who has excellent working knowledge of auto enrolment and group personal pensions. Experience or working knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes is also desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work out of either our London or Weybridge offices with flexible working options available.
- Organise and coordinate project meetings (kick-offs, post project reviews, etc.)
- Take minutes on client meetings, recording actions and following up where appropriate
- Quality checking data.
- Create and maintain bespoke letters, FAQ’s and presentations.
- Put together communication packs; printing, quality checking and posting duties.
- Collate feedback forms from advisers and input into an online survey.
- Build and maintain communication campaigns in our CRM software, providing updates to all key stakeholders.
- Monitor client mailboxes, answering employee queries where appropriate
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with skills and experience; as a growing business the employee must be willing and able to adapt to different situations and be prepared to assist with any necessary tasks as benefits the business.
- Previous experience working in a project team and/or within an administrative role within financial services.
- Experience of collating, assembling and analysing data.
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress to attain relevant qualifications.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to short deadlines.
- Solutions orientated with a proactive approach to workload and task management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
About Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.