Platform Administrator NR21071
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 02 July 2022
We are seeking a confident, professional and organised individual to provide high quality administration support to our Clearview team. Working as the first point of contact for internal teams and third parties it is important you have a confident telephone manner as well as being friendly and approachable.
Reporting directly to the MI & Data Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and complete data is entered on to the platform within agreed timescales as well as liaise with central departments and product providers to obtain information on clients existing pensions and investments.
- To obtain basic plan details for clients’ pension and investments to enable initial cost comparisons to be completed.
- Book meetings between paraplanning and Partner.
- Attend initial Partner meeting to discuss comparisons and the Dynamic Portfolios
- Carry out Telephone Factfinds with product providers in accordance with Partners decision.
- To add the client and their pension & investment information onto the platform accurately.
- To add fees to the platform from the fee agreement.
- Deal with all internal queries as appropriate.
- Ensure all logs are maintained and required MI is easily obtainable upon request.
- Run reports from the platform to provide to Partners and Client Experience Executives.
- To maintain client data e.g address changes, name change etc on the Platform
- To create portal log ons for Clients, Partners and Client Experience Executives.
- To take responsibility for the central inbox.
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role.
- Good knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers)
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.