Practice Manager 21094
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
The Practice Manager/ Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will work closely with the Partners (Advisers), and play an integral role in helping to grow the revenue from Foster Denovo’s clients. The CRM will support Partners helping them to increase their turnover by working with the administrators and Paraplanners to deliver an outstanding service to the Partners and their clients.
A great role for someone with strong administration experience with a flair for building client relationships and delivering excellent levels of service.
- Managing the workflow and client experience.
- Keeping Partners and clients updated on progress and flagging any concerns.
- Supporting Partners to deliver the service proposition to Quantum and Select clients.
- Working closely with the Client Experience Manager and Paraplanning Manager to deliver an integrated and seamless support service to Partners.
- To provide an administration and support service to Partners and their clients.
- Work with the Client Experience Manager to implement and manage service standards within the team so that Partners can manage their client’s expectations.
- Previous experience managing and developing a client focused motivated team of administrators to deliver an outstanding client experience to Advisers and their clients.
- Broad knowledge of investments and pensions and a thorough understanding of the financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.