Senior Client Experience Executive NR20009
Application Deadline: 08 March 2020
Foster Denovo is looking an experienced Senior IFA Administrator to work directly for one senior partner providing high quality administration and support services to their high net worth clients.
The successful candidate will have proven knowledge of pensions and investments as well as demonstrable knowledge of complex cases. You will also have a strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly.
About the role:
- Managing junior team members as well as delegating tasks to paraplanner.
- Overseeing all client relationships and manage day to day operations of the team.
- Be the first point of contact for clients delivering first class professional service.
- Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input all client information into Intelligent Office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Previous experience working in a senior administrative role or practice manager within an advisory environment and managing client relationships.
- Confident having challenging conversations.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
What we offer you:
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Working for Foster Denovo
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.