Talent Acquisition Assistant NR21040
Location: London / Weybridge
Application Deadline: 30 November 2021
Be at the heart of our people strategy within our talent acquisition team as our recruitment assistant! Within this busy role you will be responsible for supporting the sourcing, identification and recruitment of suitably qualified employees that reflect Foster Denovo’s strategic and operational needs as well as sharing our core values.
You’ll work closely our Line Managers, managing talent attraction, supporting resourcing and partnering with the business to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Responsible for working in line with the FD recruitment policy and associated procedures and supporting company values.
- Building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers through proactive resource planning and recruitment.
- Management of the employed recruitment process aligned to FD values, ensuring candidates are recruited in a timely and cost effective fashion.
- Directly source for candidates using social media and LinkedIn and uploading job descriptions into various websites.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies and outsourcing providers.
- Responsible for all administration and on-boarding and induction of all new starters to ensure a positive experience in line with FCA regulations.
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of the recruitment activity, including key metrics.
- Experience of working in an internal or external recruitment/researcher role.
- Experience of identifying high quality candidates through direct sourcing channels.
- Experience in liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Experience of supporting a selection process, including organising and conducting telephone interviews.
- Experience of onboarding candidates such as reference checks, credit checks etc.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationship at all levels.
- Confident having challenging conversations such as candidate rejection.
- Working knowledge of HR procedures relating to recruitment and onboarding.
What we offer you
Foster Denovo has an open, mutually supportive, knowledge-sharing culture. It’s a culture that has created the space to think differently for the benefit of our clients.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days).
- Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
- Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
- Hybrid working with options for home working 2 days per week and flexible hours.
- Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts benefits portal (discounts on holiday, gym and high street retailers).
With over 75 Financial Advisers supported by around 170 employees in eight Foster Denovo offices throughout the UK. We have the scale and resource to provide exceptional advice and service to our clients, advisers and employees.
Our stakeholder community is an invisible bond that gives Foster Denovo its solid foundations. It also means that our people care about our reputation and brand. And as such, we aim to delight every client we come into contact with.