Sustainable investing – offering you an integrated approach to risk management
Are you an investor seeking options that will help your assets grow, whilst managing the risks to this growth from environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors? If so, the Sustainable Dynamic Portfolios (SDPs) could be for you.
What are the SDPs?
The SDPs are investment portfolios that have been carefully designed to balance investment risk with returns to help achieve your financial goals, taking into account your attitude to risk, time frame, capacity for loss and crucially environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria. This allows us to select and put in place investment solutions that align with your personal needs whilst taking into consideration ESG criteria.
What makes the SDPs distinctive?
The SDPs are designed to offer you more than a standard investment portfolio. They deliver aspirational outcomes that reflect your financial objectives, build confidence, and solve common problems you, as investors, may encounter.
The SDPs do this in 7 key ways:
- Sustainable – ESG criteria will be an essential filter of the SDPs
- Adaptable – Have confidence that your portfolio will adapt to market changes
- Risk – Select a risk level that matches you
- Robust fund selection – combining internal and external expertise to build portfolios that consist of the ESG rated funds that they believe are the best available
- Reviews – Each of the Sustainable Dynamic Portfolios undergoes rigorous quarterly reviews
- Offer different investment styles – Blend active and passive investment styles
- Understand expected returns – Most of the SDPs have their own benchmark, known as Cash+
We have chosen the word ‘Sustainable’ to represent our portfolios as they provide investment solutions that incorporate ESG factors into investment decisions to better manage risk and potentially enhance long-term returns.
Choosing a SDP for you
The SDPs don’t provide a one size fits all solution. The range available to choose from means your investment portfolio can still be tailored to your needs and adjusted as your life changes.
To find out if the SDPs could be an option for you, arrange a meeting with one of our advisers today.
The FD Sustainable Dynamic Portfolios are investment portfolios provided by FD Dynamic Portfolios Limited (FDDPL) which is an appointed representative of Foster Denovo Limited (FRN 462728), and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FDDPL has issued this document in its capacity as investment adviser to the investment manager, AB Investment Solutions Limited (FRN 705062), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).