- what information we may collect from you;
- who is collecting it;
- why we are collecting it;
- how we will use the information collected;
- who we will share the information with;
- how long we will keep your information;
- what effect this will have on you;
- do we send data outside of the EEA;
- what you should do if you wish to complain;
- what you should do if you want us to delete your information
- what you should do if you wish to stop receiving information from us; and
- other information.
Foster Denovo uses and protects any information that you give when using this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information may we collect from you?
We do not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging your IP address and session information such as how long your visit lasted and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the web server and is only used for system administration purposes and to provide statistics, which we use to evaluate how the site is used. We also use Google Analytics.
From time to time, we may collect the following information:
- full name, company name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
For example, if you wish to take advantage of specific services that we offer, such as attending an event or subscribing to our publications we will ask you for your preferred method of contact.
Who is collecting your information?
Foster Denovo Limited is part of Foster Denovo Group Limited. Foster Denovo Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in respect of Designated Investment Business, Home Finance Activity and Non-investment insurance products. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visting the FCAs website – www.fca.gov.uk/register/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Our FCA reference number is 462728.
How and why will we collect your information?
We will only ask you to provide us with a limited amount of personal information needed to provide the service you are interested in, for example where you:
- decide that you would like to book a meeting with one of our financial advisers; or
- sign up to receive our latest newsletters or publications; or
- complete a survey on our website; or
- attend an event.
How will we use the information we collect?
Where we provide personal information, we will only use it to deliver the services you have requested, for example to attend an event.
We require this information to understand the latest needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for internal record keeping;
- to use the information internally to improve our products and services;
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- to contact you for market research purposes from time to time, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our contact with you according to your interests.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you would like us to do so.
Who will we share information with?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, or third party organisations outside of the Foster Denovo Group of companies, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long will we keep your information?
We keep your personal information in line with set periods calculated using the following criteria:
- how long you have been a customer with us, the types of products or services you have with us, and when you will stop being our customer;
- how long it is reasonable to keep records to show we have met the obligations we have to you and by law;
- any periods for keeping information which are set by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and
- any relevant proceedings that apply.
If you would like more information about how long we will keep your information for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What effect will this have on you?
We hope that the collection of data will have no effect on you other that the delivery of the service you have requested by taking the time to complete your details on our website.
Do we send data outside the EEA?
We will only send your data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to follow your instructions or to comply with a legal duty.
What you should do if you wish to complain?
You can contact us if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal data by writing to the Data Protection Officer at:
8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE or calling 020 7469 2800.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Or call the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113, or visit the website https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
What you should do if you want us to delete your information?
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect, incomplete, or you want us to delete your information, please write to the Data Protection Officer at the above address or email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and or delete your information, unless we are required by law to keep it.
What should you do if you wish to stop receiving emails from us?
You can opt out of all marketing emails from us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can ask us what data of yours we are processing, the reason we are processing it, what personal data is involved and who we have sent data to. You have the right to request access to any of your personal data being processed by us. On request we will provide you with an initial copy of the data we may hold about you whether in paper or electronic format free of charge. Any subsequent copies we may change you a fee to cover our administration costs.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to the Data Protection Officer, Foster Denovo Limited, 8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Effective Date: 01-Nov-2022
Last Updated: 01-Nov-2022
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.